1. For an experienced player, it takes approximately one hour per person to complete 18 holes. We recommend you to book extra time if it is your first time playing.
2. Playing ability will also affect how long it will take you to complete your round.
3. Bookings can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
4. We recommend booking 5 to 7 days in advance in order to secure a simulator session.
5. Booking can be made by submitting a booking form via Golfplus website, or by telephone.
6. The internet booking is directly linked to Golfplus reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Golfplus employee has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email address entered is correct. If you have any queries, questions or problems with Golfplus booking system, kindly contact us by phone.
7. The customer is required, as proof of booking, to provide the reference number or the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of registration to Golfplus reservation counter.
8. Deposit will be required for group booking, multiple schedules booking and repeated no show players.
9 To avoid being charged, you must cancel or modify your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel your simulator booking less than 24 hours prior to arrival, your deposit will not be refunded (includes non-arrivals).
10. Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled online. Any modification or cancellation of booking must be made in person at Golfplus premises or over the telephone. No guarantee can be given for a new requested date or time.
11. Refunds are not available for cancellation done less than 24 hours prior to arrival, regardless of the reasons (including but not limited to delayed or cancelled flights, personal injury or illness).
12. Players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
13. We offer all bay / private hire venue for a variety of different occasions including birthdays, corporate functions and special events. Kindly contact us by phone and speak to our Golfplus employee for further details.
14. Deposit will be required at the time of booking.
15. Cancellation of all bay/ private hire venue bookings must be made one week prior to arrival. If you cancel your booking one week prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel your booking less than one week prior to arrival, your deposit will not be refunded (includes non-arrivals).
16. Refunds are not available for cancellation done less than 7 days prior to arrival, regardless of the reasons (including but not limited to delayed or cancelled flights, personal injury or illness).
17. Kindly visit the Terms & Conditions- Purchase of Tokens & Rates of Hire, or speak to our Golfplus employees for further details.
18. No outside professional instructor is allowed to provide lessons to the player in the premises. You may book a lesson with our Golfplus professional instructor by making a reservation through our website or by speaking to our Golfplus employee. Cancellation of any coaching lesson must be made 48 hours before the booking time.
19. Golfplus reserves the right to alter or cancel a simulator booking/ all bay/ private hire venue without notice due to circumstances outside of Golfplus’s control.
20. Golfplus reserves the right to cancel your booking should you fail to arrive and register with Golfplus’s reservations counter within 30 minutes of your booked simulator session. In this event, refund will not be given.
21. Golfplus is entitled to cancel your booking up to 1 week prior to your arrival time without providing you any reason whatsoever. Any deposit paid will be refunded.
22. In the unforeseen circumstances (e.g. when Golfplus encounters technical issues), your playing start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
23. Golfplus reserves the right at any time without prior notice to set aside Golfplus facilities and premises for tournaments, exhibitions and other social activities.
24. Golfplus players and customers must at all times adhere to Golfplus’s terms and conditions, rules and guidelines. For further details, please look at our General Terms and Conditions.
25 Golfplus reserves the right to add to, change or remove Golfplus’s terms and conditions, including increase or decrease the price of token, simulator hire, lessons and club rental, and other services at any time. The price of your booking will be confirmed when your booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, we will not increase this price once it has been confirmed.
26. Golfplus cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. Golfplus reserves the right to make alterations to the type of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and Golfplus shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.