By entering into this Agreement, you are granted a revocable license to access the Web Site without charge. Your access privileges, however, are conditional on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to temporarily deny your access to the Web Site or permanently terminate your access privileges in our sole discretion with reasonable reasons like what you have failed to abide by the terms of this Agreement or appear to us likely to do so. By agreeing to grant your access, we do not obligate ourselves to maintain this site or to maintain it in its present form, and we expressly reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate your access privileges. You agree and understand that we may, in our sole discretion , close this Web Site or deny your access to it with prior notice and reasonable reasons(such as, inevitable shut down of website due to the bankrupt, etc.). You may not transfer your access privileges to any third parties without prior written consent of Golfplus.
The information provided on the Web Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. In ohter words, Golfplus only provides the infromation on the Web Site <<As-Is>> status, and does not guarantee the infromation on the Web Site at all.
The information on the Web Site is provided "as is", "with all faults", and "as available". You expressly agree to assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web site. Golfplus makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever in regards to the web site. Golfplus expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement, with regard to the web site, and any content contained therein (including third party information). Golfplus shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any use of the Web Site, the services or any content contained therein (including third party information). It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all content provided by the Web Site. Golfplus does not warrant that the functions performed by this Web Site or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in this Web Site or the services will be corrected. Golfplus does not warrant the accuracy of completeness of the content provided by this Web Site or the services, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. This web site, the services and the content are provided on an "as is", and "as available" basis.
(1) Any of Golfplus’s users are basically allowed to participate in Golfplus Live Festival.(2) Golfplus simulator business operators and users may request Golfplus to hold a Golfplus Live Festival event. (3) When Golfplus is requested as in 9. (2), Golfplus may accept to hold the Golfplus Live Festival event with consideration of violation of the law, appropriateness of the tournament rules, and adequate manners.(4) Golfplus simulator business operators and users must hold a tournament in accordance with the tournament rules that are approved by Golfplus, and all the users participating in Golfplus Live Festival should comply with these rules.(5) Those who participate in Golfplus Live Festival must make efforts to have dignity and manners as a sound golfer, and should not do any kind of actions against sportsmanship, such as violation of rules, interference of other player’s game. (6) Golfplus simulator business operators and users who hold Golfplus Live Festival can take action like refusing to grant prizes or rewards to the participants in the following cases.g
You will indemnify and hold Golfplus (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
1. You can set up a Golfplus membership account by either submitting an online application form via our Golfplus website, or by submitting a physical application form to our Golfplus employees at our premises.
2. You are required to set up a Golfplus membership account when you purchase the Golfplus tokens for the first time.
3. When you register for a Golfplus membership account, you are agreeing to be bound by Golfplus terms and conditions, including our terms and conditions on membership, booking, purchase of tokens and rates of hire, and other general terms and conditions. Please ensure you understand them before you register for or use your membership account.
4. Golfplus will not process any registration that has not completed the mandatory fields where indicated on the registration form.
5. Golfplus has the right to accept or reject any registration for membership of Golfplus at its sole and absolute discretion (and is entitled to reject registration even after payment has been processed (e.g. for purchase of tokens)) and confirmation of membership registration has been provided. In the event rejection occurs after payment is received, Golfplus will refund the relevant fee to the applicant.
6. You will be required to set up a username and password for your online Golfplus membership account.
7. To maintain security, you must keep your password and username confidential and store them separately at all times. You must not disclose your password or username to any other person. Your password should be changed regularly to maintain confidentiality.
8. Access to your online membership account will be given on the correct entry of your username and password. Once access is granted, all actions taken will be deemed to be made by the member or with authority of the member. If you believe that your username and password have been compromised please contact a Golfplus employee immediately.
9. Membership registration fee is free. No activation or annual administration fee is applicable.
10. You can view your membership information and transaction history (e.g. purchase and redemption of Golfplus tokens) by logging into your membership account via Golfplus website, or by requesting a copy of it from the Golfplus employee at our premises.
11. You may be requested to present two identity documents (including your driving license, Medicare card, passport, credit card etc.) when you intend to make a transaction at the premises (including requesting to view your membership transaction history or to redeem your tokens). Golfplus employees reserve the right to deny to proceed with your request should you fail to present two valid identity documents to our Golfplus employee.
12. Golfplus membership is available to persons 18 years of age or older.
13. Notwithstanding anything else in the Golfplus Terms and Conditions, if a token is registered to your membership account by mistake (e.g. if you did not purchase a token but a token has been mistakenly credited to your membership account), Golfplus reserves the right to debit your membership account or to request for reimbursement from you for the token already redeemed by you. Where it comes to our attention that we have credited your membership account in error, we will notify you as soon as possible.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal details (including your name, contact details, credit card or bank details (if required)) provided to us by you for recording on our Golfplus system are correct, complete and accurate at all times, and not misleading or likely to mislead. You must promptly notify us of all changes. In order to effect some changes, you may be required to complete a change of details form made available by us.
15. The accessibility and operation of the Golfplus membership program relies on internet technologies outside of Golfplus control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility, uninterrupted operation or any particular standard of performance of this service.
16. Golfplus will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the unavailability of the website or the failure of any function of the website to perform in whole or in part.
17. While Golfplus has put in place certain security systems on the website, Golfplus is unable to guarantee in all circumstances that the website or the information contained on the website will not be subject to unauthorized access. Golfplus will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from any unauthorized access to the website or the information (including member records) contained in the website.
18. Golfplus is not responsible for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of Golfplus, including those that cause the delay or non-delivery of emails to and from Golfplus.
19. The Golfplus membership accounts remain our property. We reserve the right to withdraw the membership accounts and terminate the Golfplus membership program at any time and to pay out any unused tokens, by giving you at least 30 days’ notice.
20. If you have committed a material breach of any of the Golfplus Terms and Conditions, including for example, if you have conducted in a manner disregarding the safety of other Golfplus patrons, or if you refuse to compensate Golfplus for any damage of Golfplus’s equipment caused by you, we may, without limitation to such other rights and remedies we may have, terminate your Golfplus membership. We will notify you as soon as possible of the termination without any requirement to outline the reasons for such cancellation.
21. Golfplus reserves the right to deny a member access to the online membership account including where: you fail to keep your username and password secure, or in Golfplus’s opinion, there are concerns regarding security or unauthorized access.
22. We assume no responsibility or liability for lost or stolen tokens. It is your responsibility to keep your Golfplus personal account’s password and your identity documents safe and secure.
23. You are responsible to check your Golfplus tokens and reward points balance on a regular basis. Any dispute on balance of tokens or reward points must be raised to the Golfplus employee within 4 weeks of the transaction.
24. Except to the extent that guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law cannot be excluded, Golfplus membership is at your own risk and you relieve us of any liability to you whatsoever (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your membership or as a result of your use or attempted use or reliance on any information (including any information provided in Golfplus website), service or facility provided to you as a Golfplus member or customer, save to the extent that such loss or damage arises from our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
25. By becoming a Golfplus member, you consent and authorise us to access, collect and use the personal information collected about you and disclose personal information about you, to Golfplus and its contractors and agents (which may include disclosure to lawyers, auditors, IT service providers, mail service providers, marketing service providers, market research companies, selling agents) and other regulators, for the purposes of (i) registration of your membership; and (ii) providing you with services and information about products.
26. You understand that the information you provide through this website is stored in the Golfplus database which may be hosted by a contracted service provider to Golfplus.
27. By becoming a Golfplus member you consent to us contacting you by email and/ or SMS or other means of electronic communication to provide you with information about upcoming events, promotions, new products and services or other similar opportunities. You may choose to opt-out from receipt of the marketing information by contacting our Golfplus employee and we will promptly act on your request to opt-out.
28. Any non-enforcement by us of any of our rights under the Golfplus membership terms will not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. The website is owned and operated by Golfplus. Copyright in the site is owned by or licensed to Golfplus unless otherwise indicated. This website also contains a number of trademarks, logos and symbols which are either owned by Golfplus or used with the permission of the owners. You are entitled to use the information in the website for your personal reference only. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, you must not reproduce, adapt, modify, upload, download, link to, frame, perform in public, transmit or distribute any content from the website or any part of it (in whatever form or by whatever process) unless you have obtained Golfplus’s prior written approval. Golfplus will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the above acts which are not authorized by Golfplus, nor will it be responsible for any content of other sites which are accessed via the website.
30. At any time that you enter Golfplus web site, you agree to be bound by Golfplus terms and conditions, including terms governing use of the web site which are in force at that time.
31. Golfplus reserves the right to add to, change or remove Golfplus’s terms and conditions, including but not limited to the terms relating to its website and membership, and the use of the website and your membership account.
1. Golfplus Token is a virtual format of money which can be used to redeem against simulator hire, golf lessons, purchase from Golfplus shop, and purchase of beverages and food from the bar. You can check your token balance using your Golfplus personal account at Golfplus website, or by asking our friendly Golfplus’s employees.
2. We strongly recommend our customers to use our token instead of any other payment. Each time you spend/ redeem or purchase 1 token, you receive 1 reward point. For example, when you purchase 6 tokens with $60, you receive 6 reward points. When you use the same 6 tokens (that you have just purchased) and redeem them for an hour golf game, you receive an additional 6 reward points.
3. You will not receive any reward points for any free tokens received from our Golfplus tokens package (see Clause 10) or from tokens received from another player by way of transfer. For example, if your friend transfers 10 tokens to your Golfplus personal account, you will not receive reward points for the 10 tokens transferred to you by your friend.
4. When your reward points reach a certain number, your membership level will be upgraded automatically. You can receive attractive discounts from Golfplus based on your level of membership. See below for information on membership level and the discount applicable to your membership:
|Reward Points Achieved||Membership Level||Discount Entitled To|
5. The discount referred to Clause 4 above is available for simulator hire, golf lessons, purchase from Golfplus shop, and purchase of beverages and food from the bar only. Members are not entitled to discount when purchasing of Golfplus tokens.
6. You will be required to set up a Golfplus membership account when you purchase your tokens for the first time.
7. Golfplus Tokens can be purchased from the reservation counter at Golfplus premises or by way of recharge by logging into your Golfplus personal account at Golfplus website.
8. Golfplus Tokens are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash and no change is given when redeemed.
9. Your Golfplus Tokens can be transferred to another Golfplus member. This can be done by online transfer or submitting a physical token transfer form to our Golfplus employees. For further information on how this can be done, please contact our friendly Golfplus employees.
10. The rates of the Golfplus Tokens are set out below:
|Purchase Price AUD$||Number of Tokens Purchased||Additional Free Tokens Received|
Please note that members are not entitled to receive any reward points for the additional free tokens received. For example, if you pay $1000 to purchase tokens, you receive 100 reward points and 115 tokens.
11. Prices for simulator Hire and Golf Lessons are set out below:
Individual Player: $24.95 per half an hour/ or 2.5 token (prices inclusive of 1 free drinks, including alcoholic drink and soft drink):
2 Players: $15 per half an hour per person/ or 1.5 token (prices inclusive of 1 free drink for each player, including alcoholic drink and soft drink):
3 players: $12 per half an hour per person/ or 1.2 token (prices inclusive of 1 free drink for each player, including alcoholic drink and soft drink):
4-6 players: $10 per half an hour per person/ or 1 token (prices inclusive of 1 free drink for each player, including alcoholic drink and soft drink):
Brandon Rave: 30 minutes for $60; 60 minutes for 110
Matt Jager: 30 minutes for $60; 60 minutes for 110
Baden Schaff: 30 minutes for $70; 60 minutes for 130
12. Payment can be made by Visa, by MasterCard, by Debit Card, or by cash at the Golfplus counter.
13. All Golfplus members must ensure that contact information (i.e. current email address) is valid and current by contacting Golfplus employees.
14. Access to exclusive promotional deals, special offers and any additional benefits of Golfplus members that may be periodically introduced will be sent to you via email.
15. Always keep your Golfplus personal account’s password safe and secure.
16. Remember to check your Tokens and Reward Points balance on a regular basis. Any dispute on balance of tokens or reward points must be raised to the Golfplus employees within 4 weeks of the transaction.
17. Golfplus reserves the right to add to, change or remove Golfplus’s terms and conditions, including increase or decrease the price of token, simulator hire, lessons and club rental, and other services at any time.
18. Golfplus cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. Golfplus reserves the right to make alterations to the type of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and Golfplus shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as such loss if by law incapable of exclusion.
1. For an experienced player, it takes approximately one hour per person to complete 18 holes. We recommend you to book extra time if it is your first time playing.
2. Playing ability will also affect how long it will take you to complete your round.
3. Bookings can be made up to 4 weeks in advance.
4. We recommend booking 5 to 7 days in advance in order to secure a simulator session.
5. Booking can be made by submitting a booking form via Golfplus website, or by telephone.
6. The internet booking is directly linked to Golfplus reservation software, and the customer will only be contacted if a Golfplus employee has a query regarding your booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email address entered is correct. If you have any queries, questions or problems with Golfplus booking system, kindly contact us by phone.
7. The customer is required, as proof of booking, to provide the reference number or the credit card used to secure the booking, at the time of registration to Golfplus reservation counter.
8. Deposit will be required for group booking, multiple schedules booking and repeated no show players.
9 To avoid being charged, you must cancel or modify your reservation at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel your simulator booking less than 24 hours prior to arrival, your deposit will not be refunded (includes non-arrivals).
10. Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled online. Any modification or cancellation of booking must be made in person at Golfplus premises or over the telephone. No guarantee can be given for a new requested date or time.
11. Refunds are not available for cancellation done less than 24 hours prior to arrival, regardless of the reasons (including but not limited to delayed or cancelled flights, personal injury or illness).
12. Players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
13. We offer all bay / private hire venue for a variety of different occasions including birthdays, corporate functions and special events. Kindly contact us by phone and speak to our Golfplus employee for further details.
14. Deposit will be required at the time of booking.
15. Cancellation of all bay/ private hire venue bookings must be made one week prior to arrival. If you cancel your booking one week prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel your booking less than one week prior to arrival, your deposit will not be refunded (includes non-arrivals).
16. Refunds are not available for cancellation done less than 7 days prior to arrival, regardless of the reasons (including but not limited to delayed or cancelled flights, personal injury or illness).
17. Kindly visit the Terms & Conditions - Purchase of Tokens & Rates of Hire, or speak to our Golfplus employees for further details.
18. No outside professional instructor is allowed to provide lessons to the player in the premises. You may book a lesson with our Golfplus professional instructor by making a reservation through our website or by speaking to our Golfplus employee. Cancellation of any coaching lesson must be made 48 hours before the booking time.
19. Golfplus reserves the right to alter or cancel a simulator booking/ all bay/ private hire venue without notice due to circumstances outside of Golfplus’s control.
20. Golfplus reserves the right to cancel your booking should you fail to arrive and register with Golfplus’s reservations counter within 30 minutes of your booked simulator session. In this event, refund will not be given.
21. Golfplus is entitled to cancel your booking up to 1 week prior to your arrival time without providing you any reason whatsoever. Any deposit paid will be refunded.
22. In the unforeseen circumstances (e.g. when Golfplus encounters technical issues), your playing start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
23. Golfplus reserves the right at any time without prior notice to set aside Golfplus facilities and premises for tournaments, exhibitions and other social activities.
24. Golfplus players and customers must at all times adhere to Golfplus’s terms and conditions, rules and guidelines. For further details, please look at our General Terms and Conditions.
25 Golfplus reserves the right to add to, change or remove Golfplus’s terms and conditions, including increase or decrease the price of token, simulator hire, lessons and club rental, and other services at any time. The price of your booking will be confirmed when your booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, we will not increase this price once it has been confirmed.
26. Golfplus cannot be held responsible for any service or equipment not being available for whatever reason. Golfplus reserves the right to make alterations to the type of facilities provided, without notice and in its absolute discretion and Golfplus shall not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except in so far as such loss is by law incapable of exclusion.